Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Cummins
- Model: QSC 8.3
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 600hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2016
- Engine Hours: 72
- Engine Location: Center
409 30th Ave.
Anacortes, Washington, US, 98221
The Back Cove 37 continues the practical features that have identified the Back Cove range of down east style motor yachts: Usability, low maintenance and fuel efficiency.
In the master stateroom there is an island berth for ease of egress, and for stowage of owner’s gear, there are many lockers and drawers provided. To starboard aft of the master is a full guest cabin with a pullman berth and ample storage capacity. Opposite and to port is a large head unit with separate stall shower.
Between the lower and salon sole levels, the mid-galley is fully equipped with a refrigerator, freezer, microwave oven and deep stainless steel sink as well as many drawers and lockers for galley storage. Large windows overhead provide the galley with ample visibility and light.
In the salon twin Stidd helm seats are provided for the helmsman and crew. Aft of the helm is an L-shaped settee and to port a two person love seat. An elegant inlaid table offers a comfortable space for dining with crew and guests. Large windows offer plenty of light and air while overhead a large sliding pilot hatch allows air to flow through the salon. At the aft end of the main salon large swing-bi-fold doors completely open up the salon to the cockpit. At the transom, fixed seating will provide the comfort you desire for socializing with guests.
- Cummings QSC 8.3 Common Rail Diesel 600HP
- Flag Blue Hull w/ White Boot Stripe
- Ultraleather Upholstery in salon including Stidd helm seats
- Stern Thruster
- Oil changing system for engine and generator
- Ocean Are Blinds for salon and bi-fold entry door
- Novacool freezer under helm seat
- Salt water wash down fore and aft
- Power assist steering
- Lenco Auto Glide trim tabs (self actuating, automatic)
- Custom made supreme latex mattress in Master Stateroom
- (2) drawer refrigerator in galley
- Radar Mast for Hardtop
- Electronic throttle w/ troll fiction for future troll valve if desired
- Insulate both cockpit storage lockers for coolers
- (2) Garmin 7612 displays w/ built in GPS and Sounder module
- GMI 20, 4" multi display for rudder angle indicator
- (2) GC 10 remote cameras. (1) for engine room, (1) for cockpit
- VHF 300 w/ AIS receiver/GXM 52 Sirius XM radio receiver
- Loud Hailer
- GHC wireless remote for Auto Pilot
- GHP Reactor hydraulic Auto Pilot w/ Smart Pump and Shadow Drive
- GT 50 single side view transducer system
- Blue chart G2 vision card via 501L inside/outside passage to AK
- 8' VHF and am/fm antennas
- Anchor Package: 44# Lewmar Stainless Steel with 150' chain and 200' nylon rode
- Safety Package and Mooring Package
- Epoxy Barrier Coat applied prior to bottom paint
- Custom canvas package
- Custom decor package with bed spreads and pillows
- Webasto Air Top Diesel Furnace
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.